[Gpdd] (Bridge): For Leah

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 02:11:56 EDT 2007

Leah, There are no words that I can say at the moment that will help, I just cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling losing Butterscotch so soon after Brownie Bear. I just wanted you to know that I am  thinking of you and am so sorry that this has happened. Please have some peace with the knowledge that you did the right thing, and that your two are both happy together. Healing Hugs for you and Blane. Claire xx