[Gpdd] Announcement: Consolences For Butterscotch

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 12:45:31 EDT 2007

Dear Leah and Blaine:

I am so VERY sorry to hear about your sweet boy Butterscotch crossing the
bridge so soon after dear Brownie Bear.  Even though he will be happy and
healthy with his beloved Brownie Bear, he will be deeply missed.  I hope it  helps
even a little bit to know that we will be grieving with you over his  loss.
Butterscotch had the most wonderful family any little guy could ask  for, and I
am sure he will be eagerly awaiting his reunion with both of you when  it is
your turn to cross the bridge.  He was loved by all of us, but  especially by
both of you. Both Butterscotch and Brownie Bear will remain  forever in our
hearts.  Sincere condolences from a deeply saddened Debra,  and healing wheeeeks
and piggy kisses from the Story  Cavies