[Gpdd] [GPDD] Rainbow Bridge: Salute to Butterscotch

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 12:48:36 EDT 2007

Of course we are always deeply saddened when
  any of our little ones cross to the Bridge, expectedly
  or not. This sudden departure of the legendary boy,
  Butterscotch, so soon after his dear Brownie Bear,
  is a real shock to us all. Still, it occurs to me that
  the boy DID NOT give up, he simply chose to follow
  The Bear. I saw that with Snowy and CocoPuff,
  we have seen it with others. We probably all held
  our breath when Snickers left, but thank goodness
  Snowball decided to stay on to look after Apache.
  Perhaps some of them do give up, but I think it is
  more likely that they are beckoned by something
  in that Light from the Bridge.
  Mary-show me that person who said those thoughtless
  things about our precious piggies!   grrrrrr  ...
  little does she know! (literally!)

  We here at Cavy Lodge already have our flag at
  half staff, but I believe we will light ONE candle for
  both Butterscotch and Brownie Bear, I think they
  would choose to share . . .
  Piggie hugs'n'kisses to Leah & Blaine,
  the Ultimate Slaves, and an inspiration
  to us all.