[Gpdd] SILLINESS: Carl and Ray commercial

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Apr 9 14:22:34 EDT 2007

I was looking for one of the Blockbuster Carl and Ray commercials for a co-worker to see.  I didn't realize it, but Carl and Ray had been brought back for the Super Bowl.  If you would like to see the commercial go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16566275/

BTW, I bought a stuffed Carl (the rabbit) and a Ray (the guinea pig) when they offered them a few years ago.  I can't remember Carl's last night, but the name on the tag for Ray was "Ray Munchies."  Darn, I knew I should have copyrighted that name.

Kacee and the Munchee Ten