[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Mario and Sebastian

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 17:40:52 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow GPDDers,

It has been a long, rough road for Alyssa, ever since the car accident and
even more so since her surgery last month.

She has been in a lot of pain, but she was so touched and pleased by all
your emails, cards, and gifts. We plan to thank each and every one of you
personally just as soon as she is able.

In the midst of all this, Alyssa's guinea pig Mario and her rat Sebastian
have died. Mario was the longest lived guinea pig that we ever had. I think that
 he lived more than ten years! He was also the most reclusive, never wanting
to  venture too far from his Pigloo. He didn't get along with other piggies
and he  didn't seem to care all that much for human companionship, either.
Because of  his reticent ways, he was never in any of Alyssa's movies. But he was
adorable,  and we loved him dearly. He did beg for baby carrots faithfully! We
miss him and  Sebastian a lot.

Again, thank you all so much for being the best group of online friends  that
we've ever had.

Love and Wheeeeeeeps,

Nancy & Alyssa
_http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms_