[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Radar, Butterscotch

kskosich at aol.com kskosich at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 01:23:34 EDT 2007

Due to changing email accounts, I missed some Digests, but I was terribly sorry to read of the loss of Jaime's Radar the hamster and Leah's piggie Butterscotch.

Leah, I am especially heartsick to hear about Butterscotch so soon after the loss of your dear Brownie Bear.  I feel like someone tore a chapter out of a favorite book and I will miss hearing about them.  In sympathy, Kathy S