[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Butterscotch

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 03:56:45 EDT 2007

Oh Leah

No one could be less deserving of such misery! After all you have done for
your beloved piggies, it seems so unfair that you should have had such battles
for both their lives, and such heartache. At least you know that Butterscotch
 has now rejoined Brownie Bear, and they will be popcorning away in that
sunshine-filled meadow awaiting the arrival of their very special slave.
Butterscotch obviously put up a brave fight, and we can see you did too, but
obviously the time had come for them to be together again.

Our hearts go out to you and Blaine - we will say a prayer for you.

Love and wheeks all the way from France

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures