[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Butterscotch and Alyssa's litle ones

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Apr 10 04:52:48 EDT 2007

Leah,

I am so very sorry to read about Butterscotch and how you had to help him over the Bridge. It is always a terrible decision to have to make but please know that you did the right thing for him and now he is free of pain. Our piggies can become so attached to each other that the one left behind often wants to follow his/her companion despite being our loving friend.

R.I.P. Butterscotch re-united with dear Brownie Bear.

Take care, both of you.

Nancy and Alyssa,

So sad that your two precious little ones have both crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Ten is an incredible age for a piggy and Mario was a very lucky piggy to have such a wonderful home with you. I love rats and am sorry that Sebastian has left you. Our little ones just do not live long enough but fill our lives with such love.

Best wishes to Alyssa for her continuing recovery.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.