[Gpdd] Bridge: Butterscotch

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Tue Apr 10 10:06:37 EDT 2007

Leah,

I was so sorry to hear about the passing of your Butterscotch.  Even
though we often think that we are prepared for the death of our little
ones, it still leaves a big hole in our heart.  Now Butterscotch is
playing in endless fields of parsley and clover with Brownie Bear,
George, Geronimo, Speedy, Koko, Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and the list goes on
and on.  Butterscotch is now at peace and enjoying all the perks awaiting
on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.  We shed a tear with you and
offer our sympathy and condolences.

Jim.............and Olivia