[Gpdd] silly; tricks

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 09:14:52 EDT 2007

Would just like to share with you a silly trick Bubble used to do before he went to the bridge. When we cleaned his cage out we used the local newspaper and Bubble could then manage to tear this up into neat little squares, one evening he had managed to tear out an advert for a local massage parlour and a new house. These squares were perfectly torn out and we thought is was very funny.

Fugly meanwhile is very fussy in the evening I put his fresh food in his bowl and he will sit by the bowl eating until something moves and scares him then he will drag the food back to his sleeping area to finish. Yesterday Fugly was on the roof of his sleeping area so I gave him a piece of cucumber, he promptly picked it up dragged it all the way to the other end of his cage and put it in the food bowl before giving me a look as if to say what are you playing at Mum. Needless to say it was only a few seconds before something scared him and he dragged it all the way back to the sleeping area.

Youve got to laugh havent you.

M + Fugly