[Gpdd] Misc. Re: condolences

adcavy at aol.com adcavy at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 12:06:05 EDT 2007

Hi Leah,

What a terrible thing to happen so soon after losing Brownie bear.
Everyone here on the digest knows exactly how you are feeling. Just
mere words hardly seem to offer any comfort at all, but with the
passing of time please reread all the postings. They will help you
realise how important BUtterscotch and Brownie bear were to us all.

They have joined the ranks of the  legendary heroes of the digest ably
led by the never to be forgotten George.

How lovely to see Joesph's name back on the digest with another
wonderful memorial. Years ago when I posted the passing of two of our
little ones, Joseph wrote some very comforting words for me. I have
saved those postings. And that is why George is always remembered in
our home.

In what can be a very cynical world it is comforting to feel that
someone besides me thought my littles ones were important enough to
deserve a mention at their passing.

Jaime, I remember when you first introduced Radar to the digest. He
sounded such a sweetheart. Please accept our condolences. The passing
of the smallest of animals can leave a big hole in one's heart and a
big gap in one's life.

Antoinette and the Magic 59