[Gpdd] [Bridge]: Condolences for Butterscotch

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 18:55:55 EDT 2007

Dear Leah

I am so very, very sorry to hear that now you have lost your beloved
Butterscotch as well as your sassy Brownie Bear.  You looked after your
little piggies so well, we all enjoyed reading their stories on your
wonderful web pages.  They will live on in all our hearts and memories;
thank you for sharing their adventures with us, it means they touched so
many lives and gave happiness to people around the world.

I have only just heard as I haven't been checking digests recently because
of so many recent visits to the Vet with my own piggies, so my apologies
for a delayed reply.  Your loss has brought tears to my eyes, as I'm sure
it has to many other digesters.

Time will heal, gently and gradually, and one day another little piggy
will chose you to be his or her Mommy.  You will know when that day comes.
Brownie Bear and Butterscotch will never be forgotten; they had such happy
lives with you that they know, one day, you and Blaine will be piggy
parents again.

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kay