[Gpdd] Bridge: My Butterscotch is gone :-(

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Apr 10 20:42:54 EDT 2007

Leah, hearing of Butterscotch's passing marks the end of an era.  We are
so very saddened that he joined Brownie Bear at the Bridge.  Although we
knew he might want to follow her since they had been so close, we had
hoped he would be OK.  It is so touching to read of how he mourned her
and how you gave him lots of extra cuddles to comfort him.  Believe us,
Butterscotch had no doubt that he was your special, much beloved boy.
We are so sorry that he began to go downhill despite all of your
efforts.  You always did all your best for him, and he knew it.  It just
seems that he must have heard Brownie Bear calling him from the other
side and he wanted to be with her at the Bridge just as he was in life.
Please accept our condolences.  He will be much missed.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday