[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Munchee Easter Ride>

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Apr 11 11:40:55 EDT 2007

Hey, Jan the very Manly Boar ~

Yeah, we, that is, me, Jimmee and Kramer, were pretty insistent upon a
red car which wasn't a problem for our slave since red is her favorite
color.   Pink is soooo girlee.  Sorry you are stuck with the pink one.
Must be kind of embarrassing for you, dude, when tooling around town.
If it makes you feel any better, my slave's parents had a pink Plymouth
years ago and he was you know, pretty much a male chauvinist.

As for your slave getting any ideas from our slave, I think you're out
of luck there.  She does pretty darned good coming up with her own ideas
... and she's great with Photo Shot.

Stay cool, dude.

Your buddy,
Barnee