[Gpdd] MISC: A Poster of GP POO

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Wed Apr 11 13:05:04 EDT 2007

This is a true story.

I was in an artsy-ish store the other day and they had the posters that you could
frame, you know how they do, and there was a poster, and it had lines dividing the
poster into squares, and in each square, was, a colorful drawing in bright pastels of
a single guinea pig poo.

I grabbed it up, and told my husband, dude, look, a poster of guinea pig poo, and he
said, you're gross, and I was like, well, LOOK at it, and he walked off.

I flipped it over, and the name of the poster was "Abstract Ovals," but I'm telling
you, anybody who has ever seen guinea pig poo is going to be thinking what I thought,
because it looks *just* like a poster of poos.

Thought it might be best to warn everyone here, because it would be bad to walk into
someone's office for an interview and notice after a few minutes that the framed
poster in back of their head looked like gp poo in squares.

So you've been warned...  ;-D

Bethany and Silky
http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/gpigs.htm