[Gpdd] [RESCUE]<Please Help Out With This Big Rescue in CA>

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:47:12 EDT 2007

Hi Fenella,
I forwarded this message onto the Guinea Pig Daily Digest.  There are
hundreds of guinea pig lovers on this digest, and I'm sure some are even in
California!  I'm hoping they will reach out to you to help you with this
enormous rescue you doing!

Digesters,
Please reach out to Fenella if you are in the California area and can help
her with the guinea pigs and other small animals that she has for adoption.
Fenella was involved in an enormous rescue in the CA area and has lots of
small animals up for adoption, including multiple guinea pigs!  Fenella can
probably give you more information ~ WeeCompanions at aol.com

Thanks!!
Liz slave to Baisil, Dot, Myrtle and Phoebe

Can’t afford to quit your job? – Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
year.
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143