[Gpdd] [HEALTH] FDA Intends to classify Vitamin C and "Functional Foods" as Toxic Drugs

Sasha ` Yates raya07 at mac.com
Wed Apr 11 22:32:47 EDT 2007

Dear GPDD,

Lately I haven't been posting since I've moved from California but this article has caught my attention and I feel it is too important to not pass on.  This will affect human health as well as having access to vitamin C for  your pet piggies if you are living in the USA.

Please join me in my efforts to write to members of Congress, presidential candidates, as well as the FDA regarding our right to have legal access to nutritional supplements.  Please pass this along to everyone you know.  We need to use our voice as citizens so that our right to have access to nutrition and alternative methods of healing can continue unimpeded.  This new proposal would gut the 1994 DSHEA act which protects Americans' and their piggies' legal access to vitamin C.

Click on the web link or copy and paste it into your web browser to view the article:

http://www.newstarget.com/021789.html

Wheeks!! And thank you for your time,

Sasha and piggies Cocoa Tiramisu and Mocha Latte