[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Radar

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 10:22:49 EDT 2007

Jaime,

What a shock to read that your Radar went to the bridge just after reading
the announcement about Leah's Butterscotch. I don't keep up with the digest
like I did when Prince was still with us, but everytime I read that another
furbaby crossed the bridge it brings tears to my eyes.

Only GPDD people understand this and we are all here to support each other.
Thanks for sharing Radar's and Albert's stories with us, and for your
website.

With deepest sympathy,
Annette