[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Coach Bucky>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:04:39 EDT 2007

Hi Piggies, other animals and slaves,

My name is Bucky, i'm a agapornis or i think you call birds like me a
lovebird. Suus hired me to get her and the rest of the winky team in tiptop
shape for the pigolymopigs. You pigs are sooo right, those things that feed
us, their rightful titles are slaves!! (maybe minions is a better word...)
I'm a firm believer in punishing slaves when they do not treat me right, but
when rightly served, i loooove cuddling an snuggling etc.
This is how i look like btw:
http://xs414.xs.to/xs414/07155/Mrt13.JPG
But anyways, every morning when I hear that lazy slave waking up, training
begins, first a healthy breakfast for the pigs (hurry up with that chicory!
and get those vitamin c pills over here) And when slave leaves the winky
team has to do push ups and stuff and ofcourse the obstacle course through
the cage (if any of you slaves were wondering, yes that is how we fling poo
and hay through the house, actually a very interesting part of the work out)
When slave comes home we do the long distance workout, especially suus
because she wants to compete in the running and jumping stuff. Here you can
see me giving advise to her:
http://xs414.xs.to/xs414/07155/Mrt16.JPG
After we decide what she is going to do and maybe snack an apple together, i
coach her while she is doing her laps and jumps through the living room. In
this movie you can see me consulting suus and if you're wondering what's
that pile of hair next to the cage, that's yaya, practicing standing on hind
legs (she wants to become just as good as dunya, she is training for the
cheerleadsquad.)
http://jstaaks.hyves.nl/photos/57956098/0/ef3p/
And in the next movie you see me cheering on suus, you go girl! keep that
butt up and those belly muscles tight, faster!! come on you can do it!!!
http://jstaaks.hyves.nl/photos/57956099/0/rOxc/
Ofcourse you cannot see jan in these movies, he is bulking up (eating like a
pig), he reckons he should get bigger in order to compete in baseball,
...sigh... i tried to explain to him that he is confusing it with american
football. But he says that's soccer(in dutch soccer is
'voetbal')...sigh..Once that pig gets something into his little head...
we're still debating if we should come to the trainingscamp. If yaya is
still healthy (keep fingers crossed) i think it would be a great idea to go
to lake elsinore.Yaya would like some more time to train with dunya for the
cheerleading contest and also practise with timothy hay for eating your own
bodywheight in hay contest. And i do think Jan should be thought the basics
of baseball, i think the jolly rodents will carry much more authority than
me (tsssk). So is it still possible for the winky team to go to
trainingscamp in lake elsinore??
Okay, nice meeting you all!

Coach Bucky!