[Gpdd] HEALTH-Eurolgist for bladder stone pig

Jamie Hill mshill0207 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 14:09:38 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm new.  My little girl Maya has a bladder stone and we are trying to first treat her with herbal rememdies rather than surgery because she is an older pig.  She is currently on a regiman of shilintong, unsweetened cranberry juice, and antibiotics.  Luckily, she handles the antibiotics very well and has been eating and drinking like a healthy pig.

I saw a post that someone found the Eurologist medicene in the US, but I couldn't find a post that mentioned the name of the retailer.  Does anyone know of any websites or stores that sell it?

Many Thanks!

Jamie Hill