[Gpdd] Condolences : recent losses

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 12:52:48 EDT 2007

I wish to say how sad I am to hear of all the furbabies that have gone to  the bridge recently. I know I won't remember all the names so will just send a general sympathy to all the slaves and piggies left behind.. May it comfort you to know thwy are all well and happily running and playing in beautiful fields of grass and clover and have the purest water know while they wait to be re-united with you again.
Leah, your St. Patricks Day page brought tears to my eyes knowing this is the last one of Butterscotch. He and Brownie Bear will be forever missed.
Elizabeth L.