[Gpdd] Virtual: And the Pig olympig city 2007 is...

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:19:04 EDT 2007

Hi all,

So I checked the results for the vote of the pig olympig city.
It's a close race between Lake Elsinore and Oxford, UK, but the winner is...
(drum roll) LAKE ELISINORE!!
Congrats to the winners. This PO slogan will be ' Dream Extreme'!
Their motivation was as follows:
'CA Cookie & Little Bear would like to put Lake Elsinore in the running for
the location of the Pigolympigs.
Our town motto is "Dream Extreme" as we are home to many extreme sports such
as hang-gliding and moto-cross. We also have a minor league ball park which
could serve as one venue. And of course we have the lake (no speed limit!)
for water-skiing and boat racing.
Miz Cookie will be saying more about hosting a Karate training center here
for martial arts piggies. She has been practicing on her slave of late.'
followed by:
'Well, if waterskiing is to be included in the P-O, then we must have the
event near a lake (hint, hint, "Lake" Elsinore). We might also be able to
have a real live event there as there are several pigger people located
nearby in SoCal. We are between Corona and Murrieta/Temecula on the 15.'

So we will be having a lake for the PO, ehm, do we have waterskiing in the
list of piggie sports?
You can see the stats of the vote here:
http://www.opinionpower.com/results.cgi?id=875046381
In total 49 people voted.
Lake Elsinore got 17 votes, which makes up 34% of the total votes
Oxford got 16 votes, 32 % of the total
Denver got 12 votes, 24% of the total
and last but not least Santa Rosa got 4 votes 8% of the total.

I hope everyone enjoyed this vote and we will all hear about the piggies and
their achievements on the Pig Olympigs 2007 in Lake Elsinore on memoral day
weekend (end of may)
Dream extreme!

CA Cookie, Little Bear and Mary Fran congratulations and good luck with the
preparations!
Dunya is looking forward to coming your way and train with Little Bear,
Stuart (her pretty date) and the rest for the ThunderBears!

I will also try to post the sign ups for the PO in our girls website:
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl tonight!
btw, you can still sign up at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html

Grtz coordinating PO slave Mikey and the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
(getting ready for the trip the 21st)
P.s. Did I tell you all Guiny is doing great? the swelling had gone some day
and her behavior is back to normal. I will keep an eye on her, but hope she
will not need the spaying any time soon, or better at all
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia's: http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl