[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Sir Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 21:24:32 EDT 2007

I was sitting down with the hubby and trying to enjoy dinner with a massive
toothache when Teddy did something weird.He has a blanket in his cage and he
had balled it up and he proceeded to hump it like it was a female guinea pig
When he was done with what he was doing he lifted his hind quarters and
started to spray or what ever a male piggy does.I checked his blanket and it
had white stuff all over it and it was wet so I threw it in the washer.He
was rumble strutting and hopping from foot to foot like a boxer preparing to
box.It was quite weird and new.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
 http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/