[Gpdd] Heath: Piggy scratching back on ladder

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 22:18:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
     I'm sure that this has happened with Charlie too only he uses the spout
of one of his water bottles to scratch. I bathed him in Selsun Blue
(Selsun--sp_ being advised on one of Peter Gurney'd sites) and then gave him the tinest
amount of Ivermectin bought as the feed store. Cut off the top of a Q tip and
put on just enough to cover that small space where the bud has been cut off.
Seems to help Charlie. Of course, you'll probably end up spending $35.00.
Actually, I think I've got closer to $15 invested.
     I also washed (first thing actually) that spot of with dove soap on a
very sudsy was cloth then rinsed him in bathroom sink. Lots of hair came loose
and he seemed quite comfortble.

Good luck
alge and the Jolly Rodents