[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]< Hey Chester and Charlie!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:25:28 EDT 2007

he Chester and Charlie,

Hey mates! Good to hear from you again! Okay.. if you say so, i'll try to
become lean and muscular for baseball. I just don't trust that bird,
charming my girls and not liking chicory. How can i take someone seriously
when they don't like chicory and parsley and eat that weird birdseed?? But
there are worse things than running around with my susie and I don't want to
let you guys down. Btw, the *carrot* bat sounds really interesting...
I really look forward to seeing you guys again. I have been practicing the
rumblestrut blues (does anyone have a link for the new slaves? It is such a
cool song!)
So see you in trainingcamp in lake elsinore!

Grtz&Wkz
Jan the boar