[Gpdd] silly; its a mystery

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 04:03:31 EDT 2007

Sent this yesterday but for some reason it didnt appear in the gpdd.

When I adopted Fugly in February he was what I would describe as a deep buff with a white crest on his head, since then he has got lighter. I would now say he is cream with white ripples on his body and a white nose and chin.

Its a mystery to me what colour he will end up as, but it is fascinating to see the changes.

M + Fugly (who thinks he is a chameleon)