[Gpdd] [SILLY] Butterscotch's pic's

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Tue Apr 17 10:30:13 EDT 2007

Thank You Leah for sharing your pictures of Butterscotch.  I have always
looked forward to your holiday pigtures and have always been amazed at
how you could talk them into posing like that.  I'm glad your starting
to feel better.  It's good when the pain starts to go away and the
memories are left.  Someone just e-mailed me a quote recently that said
"why is it that the things we love the most are taken away from us way
to soon, and the real pain in the (you know wheres) are permanent"?

Take Care
Ann & Lucy