[Gpdd] Silly: letter to Biscuit

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:17:02 EDT 2007

Hi Biscuit,

This is Lotje! I heard you were looking for a date for the PO.
I asked my slave what sports you enrolled in and I was very pleased to hear
you were enrolled in fastest veggie eating!
I can only conclude that you share my passion for eating! what veggies do
you like best? I really like lettuce and parsley, but of course I cannot
have al lot of them, since lettuce is not good for piggies and parsley has a
lot of calcium/phosfor in it, which is bad for me, being a
bladderstone/sludge piggie.

I see you are also good at taking care of sick piggies, I guess that's an
other quality we share. I think auntie Janneke can tell you more about that.
When Yaya was ill I would always be a really sweet piggiemommy to her.

And last of course I really like your name, because it is food too!
So, Biscuit would you like to be my date for the pig olympigs?

wheekz Lotje from the Winky girls
p.s. My mommy tells me you and tea are real gentle boars! Guiny has already
been on a date with Tea, so we can tell.
p.s. 2. Guiny sends her love to Tea...
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl