[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Olympig dates for Jan the Boar.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Apr 17 17:27:32 EDT 2007

Hi Jan the Boar.

Three of the Piggyfriend girls here. Daisy, Gingerbread and Mayflower. We are all chubby, curly and amply proportioned and we would love to meet you at the Olympigs.

Our silly slave hasn't the time to put our photographs on the Internet for you to see us so we will describe ourselves.

Daisy first. I am our only lady LAPS member. I am a very cuddly silver agouti rex who loves to eat and eat and eat and.................

Gingerbread next. I am a very curly white texel with ginger patches around my eyes and I love grass, grass and more grass.

Mayflower here. I am Gingerbread's fatter sister. I am a white rex with a dark brown face. Our slave says that I look as though I have been dipped in chocolate. Like my sisters, my favourite thing is eating grass and grass and grass and..............

We would LOVE to have you protect us from those other piggies who might steal our food at the Olympigs. In fact, if there are going to be food thieves there, we might reconsider whether it is safe for us to go.

We have seen your pigture on your slave's website and we think that you are wonderful. *sigh*

Lots of love from Daisy, Gingerbread and Mayflower Piggyfriend.