[Gpdd] misc: Hundreds of Guineas

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 11:28:21 EDT 2007

Hi all, Julia in Scotland tipped me off about the following places, apparently they have 300 hundred piggies at each site that live in their own model village, how wonderful does that sound. According to the website you are allowed to visit them and you may be able to cuddle the piggies, think this sounds like heaven and more up hubbies alley than shows.

I intend to drag him off there next time we have some time off work, so we can spend hours watching the little ones in their own little world.

http://www.hattonworld.com/farm/

http://www.willowsfarmvillage.com/

M + Fugly