[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<to the lovely ladies Daisy, Gingerbread and Mayflower>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 04:56:25 EDT 2007

Hi Daisy, Gingerbread and Mayflower,

Ow wow! You ladies sound soo pretty. I would be honored to escort you and
chase away anyone who's interested in your food.

Daisy, I am very impressed that you are a LAPS member. I can't wait to meet
you. Your colors sound very pretty too *big wink*

Gingerbread, i am so jealous, i never get grass. well almost never. Last
year we spend our holiday at grandma slave's and she has a patch of grass.
it was very very yummie. If you come to my baseballmatch you can eat grass
an watch me and some very handsome boars play with carrots while you are
chewing. I'll try to safe some carrot for you and your two friends.

Mayflower, again, such a pretty name. I get butterflies in my stomach from
just reading your post. I look like i dove into a bowl of chocolate milk so
we have something in common ;-)

Okay.. I think i shall spend the rest of the day with my head in pink
clouds...
Lalalalala...
Jan the boar