[Gpdd] VIRTUAL message for Jan the Boar

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Apr 19 19:10:29 EDT 2007

Hello Jan,

It is us again, Daisy, Gingerbread and Mayflower. We are soooo looking forward to meeting you at the Olympigs and having a big manly boar to protect us.....swoon........

"The size that you are, you don't need anypig to protect you" say the other Piggyfriends to Daisy.

We are sorry that you don't often have grass to eat.Our slave goes out to cut grass for us every day. Maybe that's why she never has time to sort out our pigtures. We think that grass is more important anyway but we will make sure that our slave emails our pigtures to your slave so that you will recognise us at the games.

We would love to watch you play baseball. Some of us girls wanted to make up a team as our boys will have a soccer team but we don't understand the rules of baseball. We particularly like the possibility of carrots to eat.

It will be hard to miss us as Team Piggyfriends is a large contingent of competitors, including 6 LAPS members.

We can't wait for the Olympigs to begin.

See you soon,

Lots of piggy hugs and kisses from Daisy, Gingerbread and Mayflower Piggyfriend.