[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Bella

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 06:53:44 EDT 2007

So sorry to be late with expressing condolences, but we have been offline
for a while. Your story of Bella reminded us so much of our dear 18  3/4 year
old white cat, Daisy, who also went from being beautiful and  strong to gaunt
and frail, but never lost her strong spirit - she had also seen  life, having
been born in a Scottish stable, lived in English suburbia then  retired to an
isolated French farmhouse! She also stopped eating but continued  drinking for
about a week before she went to The Bridge, just a fortnight  ago.

It is always heartbreaking to lose a friend, but you have happy memories of
her and her children. May it bring a grain of comfort to you to know that
gpdd-ers all over the world care about our loss and wish you well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures