[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Lucky

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 06:53:58 EDT 2007

Oh Goodness, we have been offline a while, and now there seem to be too  many
piggies who have left for the Bridge in our absence. We were so very sorry
to read that Lucky had given up his fight against bladder stones. The  sooner
we know more about the causes and treatment of these deadly occurrences,  the
better. We suspect that our beloved Claude is currently fighting this
condition, with no informed veterinary care available, and Soulage has already
survived one episode, plus we think it is what took Muscade to The Bridge - how
distressing it is.

It sounds as though Lucky was really a pig in a million - we love your
description of his personality, and he sounds like one amazing little guy. From
his behaviour, it is evident that he knew how very much he was loved, and repaid
 that love manifold.

We understand how your heart must be aching, and hope you can feel  comforted
by the thought that he is now popcorning in that sunshine-filled  meadow,
free from pain and stones and stuffing himself with lush grass and  dandelions,
in the company of all those fine piggies who have gone before.

Please accept our sincere condolences - we understand how you must be
feeling,and send you a big comforting hug from the warm French  countryside.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures