[Gpdd] [Care] Piggie Toys

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 12:56:29 EDT 2007

Thanks for sharing this link - it's amazing!   What lucky piggies to have such an imaginative slave.  It's given me so many great ideas for the boys.  Maybe while they are away at training camp and the Pig Olympics, I can see what I can come up with for new cage setups.

  Stuart's bags are packed and he's very excited about ThunderBears training camp starting tomorrow, and of course meeting Dunya.  Hershey, being a LAPS piggie, is happy to stay behind and eat Stuart's portion of treats.

  Kim, with the South Florida Boys, Stuart and Hershey