[Gpdd] HEALTH - UTI

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 17:46:36 EDT 2007

  Guinea pigs do not have a menstrual cycle or anything similar to that.  If the blood is not coming from her urinary tract, it may be coming from her vagina but for a different reason.  She may have cysts, or other uterine problems.  I would definitely have another vet look at her and do an X-ray or an U/S.

  I give my pigs extra 25 mg chewable vitamin C every other day.  I buy the GNC 100 mg chewables.  I then cut it in 4s.

  Hope you figure out what is wrong with Sassy soon.

  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & Hazelnut

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74