[Gpdd] Silly: Chester is one happy GP!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 21:45:09 EDT 2007

Dear Diamond,
     I would be most pleased to escort you the the PigOlympics. Thank you so
much for allowing me the opportunity of enjoying your company.   You sound
like a very pleasant and very interesting young
Miss. We will find not only the most delectable goodies, but I will help keep
your hair brushed back from your eyes so that you can clearly see all the
exciting events.
     Are you participating in any of the events?
     The Piggyfriends sound like a great group.

I am already wishing the time to pass quickly until the day when we can meet.

Your humble servant,
Chester, Jolly Rodent