[Gpdd] SILLY Message for Chester

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Apr 21 13:04:59 EDT 2007

Dear Chester,

What damsel would not be delighted to receive such a beautifully written letter!  I shall be so pleased to accompany you at the PigOlympigs.

My slave has entered me in the grass eating contest. My large sisters are the real experts at this but we always do everything together so I am going to have a try too.

When Lady Bug told us that there are 9 players in a baseball team, us Piggyfriend girls thought that we might make up a team for this game, although we need to find out how it is played. We cannot hope to compete with all the manly boars' teams, of course, but we thought that it might be fun.

I will get my slave to send you a pigture of me so that you can recognise me at the games. She is not very good at camera work but her grass cutting is excellent, so I canot complain.

I am so looking forward to meeting one of the famous Jolly Rodents.

Diamond Piggyfriend.