[Gpdd] Silly: Guiny's 3rd adoption day!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:37:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

today, 22nd of April is Guiny's third adoption day. The winky team said it
was yesterday, but they were wrong, but to be honest i thought it was the
21st too.
The girls Suus, Yaya, Dunya and Jan are still celebrating on the plane.
Guiny was really surprised to see them, and they had a lot of fun!
Soon we will arrive in Lake Elsinore for training camp. I think they will
enjoy themselves very much, and train a lot of course. Dunya was doing laps
with Guiny today.
Dunya sometimes just seems like a little super fast white cannonball...

Well I hope the measuring for the piggies costumes will go well and really
hope they can decide on what colors they want! If they done and Dunya is
settled, I can travel back home and start making the costumes. Looking
forward to that!

Grtz Mieke
And the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny, Dunya
and the Winky team: Suus, Jan and Yaya!

p.s. You can still sign your piggies up for the pig Olympigs at
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html
p.s. I've added all the sign ups of friday and saturday to our hyve for
slaves to check and for not signed up piggies to see what still needs more
piggies! I will add the rest of the list (sunday) soon at
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl