[Gpdd] SILLY Piggy Olympics

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Apr 22 04:57:37 EDT 2007

We are so excited! Lady Bug has kindly sent us the rules of baseball.

Slave mowed our lawn yesterday so as soon as we have finished breakfast and had a good nap, we are going to get out there and practice. Lady Bug says that there are lots of breaks in the game so that should ensure that we can refuel with more grass.

We think that Lady Bug should be an honorary member of Team Piggyfriends. Perhaps she should be our "sports advisor" as she is so wise.

We had a look at Mieke's list of sports for the Olympics and can't see the entrants for the grass eating and eating bodyweight in hay. Perhaps there are so many entrants that Mieke hasn't had time to do these yet and we are eagerly awaiting the next digest. We think that she is a very good slave to organise all this for us.

Love to all piggies from Team Piggyfriends Baseball Team ( Hope, Teazel, Tinsel, Sapphire, Toffee, Crystal, Gingerbread, Mayflower and Diamond ) Reserves - Satin, Daisy, Pansy and Nova.