[Gpdd] Silly Pigolympics

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 16:55:05 EDT 2007

My heard is has been very upset with me because I haven't signed them up. I  finally got around to it on the link given on the digest.They were afraid they would miss out. I have been rather busy, plus a little afraid of letting all go off on their own.Mouse was disappointed because there isn't a contest for the noisiest water drinker. She says she can win that hands( I mean paws) down. Mocha says she could get honerable mention at least.They will need to be picked up by Pig Air at Hyannis Airport in Hyannis Ma.
Elizabeth L.