[Gpdd] SILLY: Opening Lake Elsinore Training Camp

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sun Apr 22 22:37:24 EDT 2007

Wheek!!!

Little Bear here. Piggies are starting to fly into Lake Elsinore for training. Wheee are SOOO excited to have been chosen to host the 2nd (?) World Piggy Olypics.
Since the Olympigs are happening here, will other teams besides Team ThunderBear Runners be training here. Wheee are sharing the Lake Elsinore baseball stadium with the LE Storm baseball team (affiliated with the San Diego Padres).
Please coordinate thru PigAir. My slave is starting to come out of her tax coma and should be able to provide adequate service by tomorrow.
Janneke, Uniforms for the ThunderBears are to be a vertical lightning bolt lovely bear ears (modeled after my own) on both sides. Shirts to have a small pocket with a lightning bolt on the front for carrying small water bottles. Colors to be decided on.
Blinding speed is our specialty.
Off to greet my speedy friends.
--Little Bear
with Cookie and slave Mary Fran