[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<to the ladies piggyfriend>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:56:10 EDT 2007

Hi daisy, mayflower and gingerbread,

This is Jan the boar! I hope you can read this, before we all meet at camp
elsinore. I'm soo excited to see you all! I'm sending this while the other's
are partying away in honor of guiny's adoption day.
You are sooo right! Gathering grass is so much more important that putting
photo's online. Your slave has nothing to feel guilty about! Besides, she
always gives this great advice to everyone on the digest. I only wish my
slave would gather grass, but she says we live in an area which is very
polluted (one of the 200 most polluted streets in the netherlands) and
although we have a park nearby, she says that many animals poo and pee there
and she is sure they use insectisidesstuff. Tsssk that's no excuse, the
countryside is not that far away, she just needs to get her not-so-furry
behind in that car...talk about priorities...Sigh... She did promise us to
take us to see suus's family again after the pigolympigs. Her family has a
whole garden full of grass.

Okay, have to go, the girls are doing a congo line, and they are
dragging...me..ouch..away...