[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Sorry and explanation

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Apr 23 22:34:46 EDT 2007

Sorry everyone, my granny has not been on, she's been having problems
with the computer at work, something to do with the people who look
after it?? Anyways we're back :o) :o)

Lots to read and digest i believe, i know that we've missed some sad sad
losses, so we wish all the lovely slaves who've lost a beloved piggie to
accept our condolences, RIP littlies :o(

Granny is going to try and catch up LOL i know her she wont cause works
very busy at the moment, so we will just try our best.

Duke and his granny slave Glynis ( in mem Sully)