[Gpdd] Silly: Escort for Lady Bug

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 00:34:52 EDT 2007

Oh Duke, I'm so glad you are feeling much better, but you're such a silly boy.  We are certainly old enough that we don't need a chaperone but if will make you feel better Penny said she had three LAPS fellows that would be happy to hang out with us.  It would make me feel like the Queen with her Beefeaters if they did.  Don't forget, we'll have some of Pennys adorable mice to wait on us and I'm hoping the baseball team uses Critical Care mushballs during their game.  With all the excitement you might enjoy some extra treats like the good grass and mushballs and parsley.

  You asked about clothing-by the end of May it should be pretty good weather in Southern California so a tshirt and shorts should be fine but bring a light jacket just in case.  I'm black and white so want to or not I'm always formally dressed!  I can send you a picture so you'll recognize me when we meet.

  Take good care and keep up the good work on getting better and since I am blind I won't even see your wound so it won't matter at all.

  Dictated by The Lady Bug