[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Message for the winky team>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:26:39 EDT 2007

Hi winky team,
This is your slave janneke, I hope you are having lots of fun. I hear the
american grass is really good and that they have timothy hay over there.
Jan, I received an email from penny with pigtures of your dates. I don't
know if you found eachother already, because they know how you look like.
But anyway...here are your lovely dates:

This is Daisy:
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07172/Daisy01.JPG
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07172/Daisy02.JPG

This is Gingerbread:
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07172/Gingerbread.JPG

And this is Mayflower:
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07172/Mayflower01.JPG
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07172/Mayflower02.JPG

Lovely aren't they ;-). I bet they are even better up close and personal.(I
feel a bit like a proud mommy in law)
Keep your worried slave updated, okay guys? Please behave (!!!!)... and have
fun!
Grtz&Wkz
Janneke
P.s. on a more general note, my sister mieke (owner of guiny lotje and
dunya) is the one who is the seemstress and she is 'making' the
thunderbearcostumes, not me. Don't worry about the mixup ;-) people have
been confused about who's who all our lives, it is just funny that it also
happens online when people don't know what we look like.
btw she is also the one keeping up with all the registrations for the
pigolympigs, i just want to make sure that she receives credit for this and
not me. Because it is a lot of work ;-)