[Gpdd] Virtual: Chester to Diamond

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 19:40:34 EDT 2007

Dear Diamond.
     You are as breathtaking as your name. Your pictures arrived. I shall be
the envy of all the other boars attending the Pig Olympigs. Truly dear
Diamond, I am honored and am so very much looking forward to the event and sharing
time with you.   <sigh>
     Also, your mommy is a good photographer! My mommy needs a hands-on
lesson in the digital world. Photography used to be part of some of her job
assignments but that was back in "the old days" as she says.
     However, I can direct you to a site where I appear as not much more than
a GP "pup." It is: www.jolly-rodent.blinkz.com   She will try to load a CD
into this computer -- one with a picture of me on it in the next few days. Then
she'll have to figure out how to send it!

Charmed,
Chester, Jolly Rodent