[Gpdd] Virtual: Pig AIr Pick up to So Cal for Jolly Rodents

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 22:29:08 EDT 2007

Oh -- we are in such a dither here. Have we missed the flight? We're packed
and ready to go. Do we have to go the the AirPort in Columbus or can we be
picked up nearer home. We definitely need a flight. We thought we were going to be
on some kind of carrot top baseball team -- does it still exist. But in any
case, we want to train and we want to play ball!

Jolly Rodent, Chester -- with Charlie at my Elbow asking when Yaya will be
there
And Diamond, I shall be looking for you as sooon as we touch down (and I get
properly groomed, of course)