[Gpdd] Virtual: missed sign ups

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:09:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

someone mentioned not finding her piggie in the list on our piggies website:
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl
I noticed just now I missed some sign ups, and i've added them, they were of
mary fran with little bear and CA cookie, from the Lady Bug and Joan, and a
sign up for the olympigs flame (flag?) runner Papaya from slave heather. As
this the same heather who signed up Suessy and Hamlet or another one?

So far we have three candidates for running with the Olympig Flame: Sailor
Willie (alicia), The Lady Bug (Joan) and Papaya (heather)
Maybe there are other contestants? I thought i heard more ideas about who
should do it.

For the ones I missed, i've added you all to the list on our piggies website
now, sorry!

Grtz Mikey and Dunya at Training camp in Lake Elsinore!

Kisses and hugs to my piggies Lotje and Guiny at home with Daddy Slave
Erwin, I hope your doing great, and mommy will be home as soon as the
thunderbears here decide what color they want for their outfits!
Dunya suggests copper or silver color for their canonball outfit! What do
you want LittleBear, Peaches and Stuart?
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia's: http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl