[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Olympig logistics

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Apr 25 17:14:58 EDT 2007

Fear not Mary Fran!

I would not expect my horde of Piggyfriends to descend upon you unprepared. I made sure that they took portable tents with them so you will not have to find shelter for 24 visitors. Some of them may like to share so there will be tents to spare and as they are used to the horrible climate in England, they might well choose to sleep under the stars in the warmth of California.

Feeding them all is another matter as 6 of them are LAPS piggies and eat like a plague of locusts but they all have their Egg Cards and should be able to undertake shopping trips to the nearest vegetable store without too much trouble.

Sam Piggyfriend was disappointed that there is no boxing in the Olympigs so he may well be interested in the hang gliding event, as he enjoyed the novel experience of flying with PigAir.

Cadbury will miss out on the Sumo display and the weight lifting as, unlike the other male members of his family he is not quite ample enough to be a LAPS piggy. If you see him, ask him about water skiing as he doesn't mind a bath.

It is a good thing that there is an Internet Cafe at the training camp so that they can keep me up to date with all the excitement.

I hope that they are all behaving themselves and trust Gulliver to keep all the boys in order and have put Sapphire in charge of the girls as she raised three boys and should be good with discipline.

Penny.